Friday, June 16, 2017

Sucide bomber, 8 people killed in China nursery bomb blast

Chinese police report says, an explosion at the gates of a Chinese kindergarten that killed eight people was caused by a 22-year-old man who died in the blast.

Investigation shows that, bomb-making materials were found in the flat where the man, named as Xu, lived, and the words "die" and "death" had been scrawled on the walls.

The blast happened just as parents in Fengxian in the eastern province of Jiangsu were picking up their children at the end of the day.

Police authority said, "Xu had suffered from health problems and had dropped out of school but was employed."

More than 60 people were injured in the explosion, including eight who are in a serious condition, the authorities say.

An eyewitness at the scene stated that, the kindergarten gate had just opened for children to leave but none had come out when the blast happened.

Official report disclosed to Newsmen that, none of the children or teachers at the kindergarten were among the casualties.

The act is being treated as a criminal.

Such attacks have generally been attributed to people with personal grudges or suffering from mental health problems, BBC report said.

Post a Comment

Vacancy: Director General/Chief Executive Officer needed by Ministry of Mineral Development

The Ministry of Solid Minerals Development is an agency set up to unlock the economic potentials of the solid minerals sub-sector in Nigeria...